- Optimized the current Meta data.
- Included keywords, substitute keywords, and phrases on the page.
- Optimized the images from the page content.
The experts in the area of search marketing might have an overview of what he would have discovered. So let us see what his six-week long experiment’s summarized results say:
- The first and the second week of the experiment showed a gradual hike in the rankings for most keywords. There were very rare occasions of dropped rankings.
- As the third week arrived, there was a drastic dip in the rankings as they fell for 85% of the total keywords.
- The fourth week brought again the new results. This duration of the experiment had 70% of the keywords, which crossed their original rankings and there were very few drops.
- The fifth and the sixth week of the experiment hardly witnessed any major movement in the rankings.
Experiments like this prove to be a great source for the search marketers industry to grow. If the people do not disclose their findings, the next generation of discoveries would never occur. The display of such case studies lead to conferences and discussions, which in turn is responsible for greater developments.